Holiday Home Insurance

With many of our park home customers having second homes or holiday homes in the UK,  it seemed logical to cater for their holiday home insurance needs too. For the past 8 years we have been insuring holiday flats or cottages, villas or apartments in the UK.

Our Lloyd’s insured holiday home policy is not only very comprehensive in cover with a competitive premium, it also provides total flexibility. You can personalise the cover you require and our excellent customer service and award winning claims service comes as standard with all the policies we provide.

Find out how much you can save by insuring your holiday home insurance with us today.


25,000 insured people so far……


14 Years Experience


Over 1000 claims handled in 2018


Insurance Times claims excellence award winners.


Holiday Home Insurance Details

Whether you own a holiday home, apartment, cottage or villa we are happy to provide you with a no obligation insurance quotation personalised to your own requirements. Our policies cover holiday home use for you, your friends and family, as well as commercial lets.

If you have a holiday home in the UK, we are happy to provide you a quotation for our specially designed Holiday Home Insurance Policy.


Holiday Home Insurance Benefits

  • Underwritten at Lloyd’s of London fiving you total peace of mind
  • Specially Designed Holiday Home Cover providing Comprehensive Buildings and Contents Cover
  • Contents Insurance ‘New For Old’
  • Contents Only cover available
  • Public Liability Cover up to £5million as Standard
  • Theft from outbuildings/garage up to £3,000 as Standard
  • Garden furniture up to £1,000 as Standard
  • Freezer Contents up to £500 as Standard
  • Replacement Locks and Keys up to £500 as Standard
  • Money and Credit Cards up to £300 as Standard
  • Alternative Accommodation and Loss of Rent Cover as Standard
  • Emergency Travel Cover as Standard
  • Plus much, much more

Optional Cover:

  • Optional Accidental Damage Cover Available
  • Optional 12 month Instalment Facility Available

Exceptional cover for you and your holiday home

  • Freezer Contents Cover As Standard;

  • Optional Accidental damage to buildings & contents

  • Damage caused by the escape of oil or water automatically included

  • Underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyds

  • Optional Cover limit for emergency travel cover - £2000

  • £5 Million public liability cover as standard

  • Optional Let property up to 35 weeks a year

  • Optional Cover limit for Money & Credit Cards – £300