Brand new insurance policies now available for holiday lodges, leisure homes and static caravans.
New for 2019 and exclusive to Park Home Assist, our insurance policies for holiday lodges, leisure homes and static caravans offer even greater value and enhanced cover. We’ve been specialising in leisure insurance for over 13 years and we have got to know our customers very well, so our focus is always on tailoring our insurance policies to best meet their needs. This means including all of the essential elements of our insurance cover as standard, while giving you the choice of the extras that you’d like to add – so you only pay for the cover you need.
We review our insurance policies on a regular basis to ensure that we keep up with the demands of holiday lodge, leisure home and static caravan owners. Our new policies for 2019 take a big step forward as they provide enhanced cover at a lower premium. Combine them with our award-winning customer service and you wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.
Our new insurance policies for holiday lodges, single and twin leisure homes and static caravans give you greater flexibility. They reflect the rise in the value of leisure homes as they have increasingly higher specifications and become more luxurious, as well as the changing ways that people now use their holiday lodges, leisure homes and static caravans.
Here are some of the key additional benefits of our new insurance policies.
Insurance for static caravans, single and twin leisure homes
- Maximum building sum insured increases to £120,000
- Maximum contents sum insured increases to £25,000
- Single article limit increases to sums insured
- New for old policies now available on static caravans and leisure homes up to 20 years old
Insurance for holiday lodges
- Building sum insured increases to £500,000 as standard
- Contents sum insured is £40,000 as standard
- New for old cover included as standard
Insurance for holiday lodges, static caravans, single and twin leisure homes
- Cover for accidental damage when let now available
- Cover for malicious damage when let now available
- Cover for specified sports equipment now available
- Cover for specified cycles now available
- Replacement locks and keys up to £1,000 as standard
- Cover for decking, balustrades and fixed hot tubs as standard
- Loss of metered water up to £1,000 as standard
- PLUS much much more…
For more information, follow the links below:
Alternatively, call our Northampton office and speak to one of our insurance advisers on freephone 0800 988 0900.