The Draw and how to join in:
- In these rules, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Assist Insurance Services Limited, trading as “Park Home Assist Insurance Services”.
The Draw is a free prize draw. Entry to the Draw will not affect any of the conditions of your insurance policy.
- The prize of the Draw will be:
- 1st Prize, a voucher for a store of your choice up to the value of £300;
- 2nd Prize, a luxury food hamper;
- 3rd Prize, 1 years’ free park home insurance (subject to acceptance to underwriting criteria);
All qualifying customers in the Draw have an equal chance of winning.
We will not provide the prize to anyone other than the winners.
- To be in the Draw, you must meet the qualifying criteria and be registered for the Draw. You can register:
- By entering online at: www.parkhomeassist.co.uk/prizedraw;
- Over the phone by calling 01604 946 543;
- Completing the prize draw entry form and returning it free of charge. (You are responsible for ensuring your details are correct);
- Once we receive your correctly completed entry, you’ll be automatically entered into our Prize Draw. Entries are limited to one per person.
If multiple entries are received from a customer, then only the last entry received will be entered into the Draw.
How to qualify to take part:
- To qualify you must be an individual and must comply with all of the rules in 5.1 to 5.3
5.1 The competition is only open to UK residents;
5.2 You must own a park home;
5.3 Assist Insurance Services have the right to disqualify any entrants if they deem not to be a qualifying customer i.e. do not own a park home or do not have park home insurance;
Individuals who are not included:
- You are not eligible for the Draw if you are an employee of Assist Insurance Services or are a family member of an Assist Insurance Services employee. You also are not eligible if you are someone who is engaged as a supplier, or employed by a supplier, and you are directly involved in or help with the Draw.
If mistakes are made:
- We try our best to make sure that our records are correct and that all qualifying people, and only qualifying people, have been entered into the Draw. However, it is possible that, in a small number of cases, a nonqualifying person may be entered or a qualifying person may be entered more than once, or not entered at all.
- Where a qualifying person is entered more than once, we will not be responsible in any way to other entrants. If, for whatever reason, a qualifying person is left out of our records or out of the Draw, we will not be responsible to them for any potential win they could have had. We will also not be responsible if we inadvertently pay a prize to someone who does not qualify, but we will take reasonable steps to ensure this does not happen and, where we discover the error, we will take reasonable steps to pay the prize to the next eligible person we randomly select.