Announcing the winners
- The Draw will take place on the 16th December 2019, and the winner will be notified the same week. We will use the last known postal or email address that we have in our records – although we will not use a postal address if we know that post has been returned from it. We may also try to contact potential winners by other means, such as, telephone or email, where we have these details. We will let you know how you can claim your prize. We will require a photo of you with your park home.
- Before we release the hamper, we can require potential winners to provide reasonable proof of their identity, age and that they were living in England, Wales or Scotland as at the end of the month before the draw took place. We’ll let potential winners know what proof we need to see when we write to them.
- The prize cannot be swapped for any item and no cash equivalent is available.
- The winner maybe required to take a photograph of themselves with their park home and share their story about their park home for marketing purposes.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The winner’s name will be available upon request.
- Assist Insurance Services reserve the right to use your likeness in future marketing campaigns and other advertisements.
- The potential winner will no longer be entitled to a prize, if,
- we have received no response to a letter or e-mail sent in accordance with Rule 9 to a potential winner within six months of sending it, or
- we have not been able to send a letter, because post has been returned from the address, we have not made contact through other means and more than six months has passed since the relevant draw, or
- if having made contact with a potential winner, we discover that they are not a qualifying customer or have been unable to provide the details we require.
At that time, we will donate the unclaimed prize to a charity. If a potential winner, who would have been a qualifying customer at the time we attempted to contact them, attempts to claim a prize after the six-month period and there is reasonable justification for the delay, we may decide to award the prize, but we do not have to do so.